1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Are you a VIP? Do you own a clan? You can now join the respective usergroup and even manage your own clan if you're a clan owner by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make the Forums more active

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Frenzy, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Frenzy

VIP

Hello everyone,

I've got a few suggestions in mind that would make the forums more active since people barely make posts on the Forums.

1) All the things we do in-game on the forums:-
    - Clan Management, The Clans should be recruiting people from the Forums, like every clan should have their own topic through which they should recruit people. This will increase the chances of Elites being picked for Each clan according to the skills required.
    - Clan Description, The requirements and description of the clans should be posted on the forums on the specific topic of that clan.

2)Official clan boards:-
    - Clans with bases should be given their own personal side-boards an example SS will be added here :-
    [​IMG]

3) Adding a Spam area:-
    - This area will be filled with anything and everything except for offensive content/nudity. The posts on this topic will not be counted although the community reputation will still be added if the person receives it from his topic on that board.

4) Forum Games:-
    - A Forum games section where all of the SAAFians will be allowed to make their own games for example:- [Rate the Profile above you], [Rate the Signature above you etc]. The posts made in this section will not be counted. The ratings/community rep will be added.

5) Technology section:-
    - This is a very important section all of the technology related posts will be added here. All of the standard forum/server rules will apply here

6) Mapping Area:-
    - This will be a section made specifically for the Mappers in the server. The mappers can make their own shops here or they can watch the works of other members here OR they can watch tutorials posted by the rest of the SAAFians.

7)Designing Area:-
    - Designers will be allowed to post their works here. They can make their own shops, watch the works of the other members OR they can watch the tutorials posted by the rest of the SAAFians.

8) Programming section:-
    - The scripters present in the server will be allowed to share their works here and talk to other members that sahre the same interest as them (Programming)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Meraxes

VIP

Cool ideas mate! Thanks for your suggestion :D But the 'spamming section' is not my thing and it'll be cool if we better not spam like crazy :P Don't let this comment discourage you though, continue bringing your awesome ideas :)

#2 Meraxes, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  3. Frenzy

VIP

Fam I meant to say that It would be controlled spam, like no bullshit etc. Some of the rules would still apply and standard communication method would have to be followed in all of these boards.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Meraxes

VIP

Oh, I didn't read all the thing about the 'Spam section', I've just like read it very quickly. Nice idea then :D

5. Bilal

Clan Owner

I'm really interested in the programming section, since it's my thing ;)

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Frenzy

VIP

Thanks guys for all of the positive replies:)

7. Frenzy

VIP

Waiting for a staff personnel to check this post