Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Owner
Aug 17, 2016
The Netherlands

Tag: [HS]

Owner: [HS]Ryan

About us

Hell's Soldiers is a clan that was created in August, 2016. It was formed by the members of another clan belonging to another server. Our main skill set is tailored towards the hydra gameplay as our main objective is to be the best, if not, one of the best hydra clans on MTA:SA. However, that is not our only aim, as we also love putting aside all the thrills of fighting at bank robberies, wars, dogfights and so on to simply relax together. Just like on the server itself, our clan contains different people from different countries, religions, etc., so we are proud to be able to, in a way, introduce a colorful group of players to those that join our clan with which they are likely to form a connection fairly quickly upon entering. That being said, we are always attentive in expanding our clan to enjoy the many activities done on the server with both novices and old members.

Members [35/40]

:flag_nl: [HS]Ryan[Owner]
:flag_rs: [HS]Dman[Senior]
:flag_pk: [HS]Rex[Senior]
:flag_eg: [HS]Wanted[Senior]
:flag_fr: [HS]Qwartz
:flag_ve: [HS]Hardwell
:flag_eg: [HS]Yossef
:flag_lt: [HS]Jonas
:flag_pl: [HS]Cvitkovsky
:flag_dz: [HS]Nixoo
:flag_lv: [HS]Tom
:flag_dz: [HS]Lotfi
:flag_pk: [HS]Rogue
:flag_dz: [HS]Felix
:flag_id: [HS]Nighthunter
:flag_id: [HS]Force
:flag_it: [HS]Thirtyk
:flag_eg: [HS]Jimmy
:flag_rs: [HS]Karlo

:flag_lt: [HS]Marius
:flag_cl: [HS]Spbenja

:flag_in: [HS]Raptor[Trial]
:flag_in: [HS]Elitevinay[Trial]
:flag_pt: [HS]Mazarati[Inactive]
:flag_ve: [HS]Stiller[Inactive]
:flag_eg: [HS]Spider[Inactive]
:flag_my: [HS]Apple[Inactive]
:flag_us: [HS]Moo[Inactive]

Clan features

LS Base - Level 2
SF Base - Level 2
Custom Hydra Skin - Yes
Custom Player Skins - Two
(Primary ID: 278 | Secondary ID: 46)

LV Base (coming soon...)

Rules

1. HS members stand no exception to the server rules. Hence, the first rule, all the clan members are obliged to follow each and every server rule.

2. The clan chat must be kept confidential. Since most of the server staffs belong to this clan, there are instances where sensitive information is shared within the clan chat and it must remain within the members of the clan.

3. 'Bros before hoes', yeah, we mean it. For maintaining effective teamwork and a good team atmosphere within the clan it is expected that all the members treat each other equally and have each other's back at all times. For instance; if your non-teammate friend attacks a member of yours and you notice it or he/she asks for help, you're obliged to temporarily set your alliance with the non-teammate aside and help your team member in need.

4. Clan events/missions such as hydra fleets hosted by senior members/leaders must be attended by all online members.

5. Personal hatred, team killing or bullying clan mates will not be tolerated. Any similar issue should be brought to the leader's attention before it escalates.

6. Leaving the clan without notice or for not being able to get along with a member or two will result in you being permanently blacklisted from joining the clan again.

7. Every member is expected to be active on a daily basis, if not, atleast 7-10 hours a week. In case of extended inactivity, a leader has to be informed about the inactivity prior to being inactive or it will result in the member being kicked.

P.S - more information may be given to the recruit upon joining the clan.

Code:
▸ In-Game nick:
▸ Age:
▸ Activity time:
▸ Reputation:
▸ Level:
▸ Current clan:
▸ Previous nicks:
▸ Previous clans:
▸ Clans owned (if any):

◉ Why do you want to join our clan?

◉ How can the clan benefit from your membership?

◉ What do you specialize in (gameplay related)?

◉ Name one (or more) thing you would want to change in the way the clan functions?

◉ SCENARIO: Suppose you're a member of the clan and a leader takes everyone's vote on adding a new member. Almost everyone vote to have him/her except you. You do not have have any legit reason to vote against him as it's mainly due to your personal hate towards him. In such a case, what will you do?

◉ How many hours a day are you able to be active on SAAF?

◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoobi

Clan Owner
Aug 19, 2016
Morocco
www.facebook.com
▸ In-Game nick: Yoobi
▸ Activity time: 22:00 PM to 03:00 AM , and 10 AM to 13:00 PM , and 15:00 PM to 20:00 PM ( GMT )
▸ Reputation: 75 .
▸ Current clan: Immortal .
▸ Previous nicks: Punisher .
▸ Previous clans: The crackheads [TC] .
▸ Clans owned (if any): The Punishers ( deleted ) .

I was already in HS and got kicked , i have a lot of friends in HS and i wanna get a chance to join again .
I'm gonna participate in every war event.. I'll help in any other clan activities (bank or smh...)
I'm a clean player who knows all the rules .

I'm pretty skilled in dogfight , and this my last video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaTz2AmV2HM

i can play up to 6 or 8 hours per day .

◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives? yes i will follow all the clan rules and help the clan achieve its objective .

Anas

Nov 30, 2016
Tunisia-Beja
www.facebook.com
▸ In-Game nick:[Immortal]Anas
▸ Activity time:568
▸ Reputation:48.00 and i will get rep 75.00 soon
▸ Current clan:The Immortals
▸ Previous nicks:Maxhard
▸ Previous clans:The Crackheads
▸ Clans owned (if any):I don't have a clan ....

_ I like HS clan and i will get some respect from others and i will got new friends :D

By helping them in banks , dogfights and helping them in anything they ask me.

I don't know....

I can be activate all this summer and in september i will be acitivate but not evrey time sometimes..

◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives?

Yes, I accept to follow all the clan rules.

arrow

Jul 7, 2017
▸ In-Game nick: Optimus
▸ Activity time: 197
▸ Reputation: 75.00
▸ Current clan: Lords Of War
▸ Previous nicks: Potato
▸ Previous clans: This is the first clan.
▸ Clans owned (if any): None

- I would like to join HS because it is a serious clan , and many friendly people are there. And they respect each and everyone.

- What i can offer :
o Being Active.
o helping other players when they need any type of help.
o i can help my clan mates when they need me in any situation , example like in Br , DF , or something else.

- i am good in killing with AWP , and Driving All vehicles. i make some good movies in SAAF ( VIDEO ) i have made like 4 movie Related to the server SAAF. And i am also good at typing quickly.

- i am able to play SAAF for approx 5 hrs a day , if i am busy i would at least play for 2 hours. or some days like Thursdays i can play for 5+6 hrs , 6hrs in the night.

- Yes , i do accept all the clan rules. And i will surly help the clan to achieve its Objectives.

- Something about me which is not in the application : My name is Optimus in the Server , i would not like to reveal my real name in the forums. but i can PM you if u want to know. I love to play games a lot, and i like to try different games. After i got to know about the server SAAF i started playing here and i really loved it. i am from india but i live in kuwait and i also born in kuwait. i speak Fluent English and hindi/urdu. and a little Arabic and French. I would really like if i can get a chance to join HS and be apart of a great team.

Thank You,

Reactions: 3 people

Jimmy

Jul 6, 2017
▸ In-Game nick:[AV]Jimmy
▸ Activity time:941hrs
▸ Reputation:75.00
▸ Current clan:Avalanche
▸ Previous nicks:Azgamer
▸ Previous clans:The Predators
▸ Clans owned (if any):I don't have a clan

I was in HS already and got kicked [Inactivity] and all of the clan members are my friends.
Iam gonna help them in the br,wars events,dog fights and If anyone need help i'll
Guns gameplay.
From 6 to 8 hours per day.

Ofc,I accept to follow all the clan rules.

Slayer

Jan 31, 2017
▸ In-Game nick: Slayer
▸ Age: 24
▸ Activity time: i must have more than 2000 hours but you've restored my activity time to 0. ( damn you .i. )
▸ Reputation: 75
▸ Current clan: Immortals
▸ Previous nicks: Slayer
▸ Previous clans: TC
▸ Clans owned (if any):

Because i hate everyone there except LOTFI, Nixoo, Wizard, Dman. and i want to make the other jealous. ( this is how a HELL Soldier thinks, Evil AF XD )

you guys all serious, you need a cool funny guy like me LOL. i don't give damn about my friends if a clan mate needs my help

Hydra is my love

3 to 4 hours per day

Sure :D

Moamen

Jul 8, 2017
Egypt
▸ In-Game nick: [TC]Moamen.
▸ Age: 16 Years Old.
▸ Activity time: 1151
▸ Current clan: [TC] [The Crackheads].
▸ Previous nicks: Moamen.
▸ Previous clans: [LW] [Lords Of War]
▸ Clans owned (if any): No Clan.

◉ Why do you want to join our clan? I want to join this clan for many reasons. The first reason I want to help a lot of people and that in this clan also many of my friends

◉ How can the clan benefit from your membership? I will help people understand the rules and rules of this server and I also want to maintain this server because this is the basis

◉ What do you specialize in (gameplay related)? Guns & Hydras.

◉ How many hours a day are you able to be active on SAAF? 6 - 7

◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives? Of course I will accept

Best wishes
-[TC]Moamen-

Fluxx

Nov 8, 2016
▸ In-Game nick: Fluxx
▸ Age: 16
▸ Activity time: 4-5 Hours A Day
▸ Current clan: None
▸ Previous nicks: Bolt , Fame
▸ Previous clans: The Immortals
▸ Clans owned (if any): None

-> I always wanted to be a part of the HS family. I believe that i have the ability and guts to stand out every task that the leader gives me. I promise to follow the rules and give my 100%

-> I am a active player. Ill help my clan in tasks like the bank robbery , clan wars , etc and ill do my best.
Ill also look out for players who try to break rules and talk to my seniors.

-> There is nothing TOO special about me but im a youtuber with over 2k views on my channel. I know how to use in game weapons. And last of all i give my best on everything i do.

-> I am able to be active for 3-4 Hours a day depending on how busy my day is. But If im free ill be able to manage 5-6 hours.

-> Yes , I accept to follow all the clan rules and help clan achieve success.

Reactions: 2 people

Mohamed

Jul 7, 2017
:heart_eyes
*In game nick : [RIP]Forever
*Activite time : it's almost 500
*Reputaion: its some kind bad causae i got bannee last time but my rep will fast soon
Corrent Clan: RIP
*Previous Nick :Skiller
*Previous Clan:i think its FO
Clan owned (if any): ye [ALK] (but accoun lt suspunded forever)
*Why do you want join oyr clan: cause members of HS have big respect with all players so i can talk to them good and pro's in the clan
How thw clan can benfit your membership:will i will practice all days and everytime i can crack bank and i am pro in dogfight so i can help all HS in wars so i can fight with weapons too and protect my best clan ever
◉ What do you specialize in (gameplay related)? Hydra is my life <3
*◉ How many hours a day are you able to be active on SAAF? i can play 10/12hours per day
Sure i accept thhem and i promose i wont break anyrule i will just be happy witH HS

youssefking

Aug 25, 2016
▸ In-Game nick:[Immortal]Youssef.
▸ Age:16.
▸ Activity time: 359. it was 986.
▸ Reputation:75.00.
▸ Current clan: [Immortal] The immortals.
▸ Previous nicks: Youssef.
▸ Previous clans:[LW].
▸ Clans owned (if any): none

To get real friends.
cuz i'm helpful , funny guy and i can help in bank i can crack and can protect too. and i'm always respect my leaders and clan members elc .... .
Awp , Knife , Ak , model , sawed off shotgun [soon] and Tec.
6/7h.
Sure it's not hard to help cuz it's a game .

Mustafa

Jul 8, 2017
Egypt
▸ In-Game nick: Mustafa
▸ Age: 18
▸ Activity time: 1746
▸ Current clan: none
▸ Previous nicks: Mustafa
▸ Previous clans: TC
▸ Clans owned (if any): i was in [TUFF]

◉ Why do you want to join our clan? cuz i'm loyal

◉ How can the clan benefit from your membership? i will help a players who is need help with whisper

◉ What do you specialize in (gameplay related)? >Hydra<

◉ How many hours a day are you able to be active on SAAF? 6-4

◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives? of course i will

Reactions: Malk

OXYGΞNY

Clan Owner
Aug 21, 2016
Poland
www.youtube.com
In-Game nick: Oxygeny
Activity time: 800h+
Current clan: Brotherhood Of Shadow
Previous nicks: ---
Previous clans: ---
Clans owned (if any): BoS - Brotherhood Of Shadow

✪ Why do you want to join our clan?

~ For me this question always raises my biggest problem with the answer.. but
The clan has always been special and was filled with many highskill players I have a lot of friends in HS and i wanna get a chance to join HS Family.​

✪ How can the clan benefit from your membership?
~ As some know, I'm a friendly and cool person and others really enjoy it.
Im acctive person on forum too.

✪ What do you specialize in (gameplay related)?
~I specialize in gunfights and cracking the bank's code. (I'm a good driver too )

✪ How many hours a day are you able to be active on SAAF?
~ up to 6 hours per day maybe more on the weekends

✪ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives?
~ Yes I , do.

Fox

Jul 8, 2017
▸ In-Game nick:Fox
▸ Age:15
▸ Activity time:461+Hours
▸ Current clan:None
▸ Previous nicks:Fox
▸ Previous clans:The CrackHeads
▸ Clans owned (if any):None

◉ Why do you want to join our clan?:
Hell's Soldiers is literally the best Clans in SAAF ,Apart from it I have many friends in the clan ,Cvit,wanted,Nixoo,Dman,EliteVinay,Raptor e.t.c .I donot belong to any clan now and looking for a Clan which is welcoming and Teamwork is there main aim so HS fits the best .
I am active and will help The Clan in Bank Robberies.Above from all I can give Loyalty to the Hell's Soldiers ,I am active +I can crack the bank it means i can benefit HS in Banks too.
I am Good in Dueling (1 v1).i have just learnt Dogfight and looking to buy VIP in future.
4-5 hours a day .
Yes I accept to follow all the clan rules made by the leaders and the seniors of the clan ,Yes ,I will try my best to help the clan to achieve its objectives and make them successful in any field of the game .

RamannZ

Jul 8, 2017
▸ In-Game nick:[ROCKET]Bunny
▸ Age:15
▸ Activity time:455
▸ Reputation:67.35
▸ Current clan:ROCKET
▸ Previous nicks:Mazer
▸ Previous clans:The Immortals
▸ Clans owned (if any):none
Because i like clan hs,clan hs is a very serious clan,and i have many friends there
I will help them in war, br, events, etc.
i'm good with guns and hunter
7-9
Of course i will accept it :grinning:

ahmedipo

Jul 8, 2017
▸ In-Game nick:Ahmed
▸ Age:9
▸ Activity time:392Hrs
▸ Reputation:75
▸ Current clan:None
▸ Previous nicks:Ahmedgamer
▸ Previous clans:kings of ghosts
▸ Clans owned (if any):i dont have any

to help in getting turf,fighting and to hang out with friends
by helping do whatever they want get all the turfs
getting Turfs
about 3 to 4 hours a day
◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's
objectives?
yes i promise to never breack the rules and help the clan to get it objectives

Bilal

Fired Staff
Nov 5, 2016
Faisalabad, Pakistan.
▸ In-Game nick: [AP]Bilal.
▸ Age: 15.
▸ Activity time: More than 800 hrs, got reset twice (bug).
▸ Reputation: 75.00.
▸ Current clan: Apocalypse.
▸ Previous nicks: [AP]Naruto, [SG]Pedobear (2015).
▸ Previous clans: The Crackheads.
▸ Clans owned (if any): Apocalypse, States General.

HS has always been the top tear clan, from the beginning of SAAF. A lot of people wish to join it, and some make it, some do not. That, and the many great players (including a lot of my friends) it has, is what makes the clan unique and perfect for a person like me, who likes to keep a company of people with the same mindset as me. I've always wished to join HS, and seeing this as a huge opportunity, I did not hesitate for a moment and applied.

The clan can benefit from my membership in various ways, for example, I'm a cool and friendly person and others really enjoy it, but considering that's a common personality trait found in many people, I also specialize in guns, in fact, i stand on #6 position in one-on-one duel leaderboards with staggering 383 wins (as of right now). I also have a vast experience and tactics to capture turfs, and above all, i specialize in cracking the bank's code in a short time. Above all, I really love my team mates, and would not hesitate in helping them in any way, emotionally / real life or gameplay related. Indeed, i would be a great addition in the roster.

I'm a veteran dogfighter, and can handle more than one people at once. I also specialize in gunfights, capturing turfs, and cracking the bank's code. (I'm a good driver as well)

About 4-5 hours a day, maybe more on weekends.

Yes, whatever it takes.

hassankhan

Aug 25, 2016
pakistan
In game Nick :- Hassan
Activity :- 1000+ hours
Current clan :- Daredevil [DD]
Previous Nick :- Hassankhan , Star
Previous Clan :- TC , Immortal
Clan Owned :- None
¤ Why do you want to join our clan ?
-i wanna be a part of HS cause there are many Friends of Mine in HS ... and i wanna be with them Hope i will be , Tryin my Best ;).
¤ How can the clan benefit from your Membership?
-I will try to give my 100% Response to my senior If they ask me something ... i will give my opinion For Events :).
¤ What do you specialize in?
- I am not 100% Skilled player and i dont call myself pro still 60% Good in Hydra and 40% Good in Wpns ;).
¤ How many hours a day u able to play SAAF?
-3 to 4 Hours Maximum Everyday :).
¤ Do u accept all the rules ...... ?
- I agree all the instruction given :).
---------------------
Trying my luck to be a part of HS !!!
-Regards
~Hassan

K.S.I

Jul 7, 2017
▸ In-Game nick:[TC]Ksi.
▸ Age:14
▸ Activity time:1034.
▸ Current clan:The Crackheads
▸ Previous nicks:Ksi
▸ Previous clans:I didn't leave TC so there is no previous clan.
▸ Clans owned (if any):

I want to join because i could help my members for bank robbery and when they dogfight i could help and i will be in their back, that's all.
I could help them at br , i can crack and protect the cracker , I'm helpful to my clan members , That's why i'm a leader on TC.
I'm good at dogfighting and weapons {M4A1-AK47-AWP-Sawed off shotgun-Model870]
I play all the day "24 hours"
Yes , I accept the rules.

Aryan

Jun 25, 2017
Delhi
▸ In-Game nick: Aryan.
▸ Age: 18
▸ Activity time: 730 Hours ( Play since 2015 and activity reseted.
▸ Current clan: Avalanche (AV)
▸ Previous nicks: ThunderBeast
▸ Previous clans: Immortals
▸ Clans owned (if any): N.A (Not at all)

*It's a core clan of this server and It's not only a clan it's a family, and this is what i want.

*I am a loyal person for SAAF, I do not break the rules, I respect all players of the server and they respect me either, I also like to help in Bank Robbery and in any trouble situation, I like to being a helper to help new member's to know more about the server and its rules.

*I have good dogfight skill's.
And here the link of my first ever gameplay please check it out, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJybOKl7Rao )
Also i'm a good Gun refiller.

*1 to 10 Easily. ':)

*Yeah, i accept to follow all the clan's rules, if my any team member attacked by my friend and He/She need help it's my job to stand with my team member first.

Dollarman 2.0

Apr 5, 2017
Mauritius
▸ In-Game nick: Meraxes
▸ Age: 14
▸ Activity time: Nearly 10 hours
▸ Reputation: 75
▸ Current clan: None
▸ Previous nicks: None
▸ Previous clans: None
▸ Clans owned (if any): None but planning to buy one soon

◉ Why do you want to join our clan? I want to join the clan because I really like all members of it. I love SAAF and I want to be part of it, I help quite a lot of players to understand the game, I think I know nearly all featured of the game/actual gameplay. I would like to be in HS to help others, tell all the rulebreakers to not break any rules ect... I'm quite mature and I can change emotions in 1 minutes (I was angry but I can be happy after the 1 minute).

◉ How can the clan benefit from your membership? I could help everyone in the server related to Gameplay, I'm pretty good at hydra but the only player I can't beat is [HS]Lotfi

◉ What do you specialize in (gameplay related)? Everything related in-game. I know a bit of scripting and I know how to mod (That is changing things or creating things, for example, I can create a backlight for some cars)

◉ How many hours a day are you able to be active on SAAF? I'm online like 4-6 hours a day. But if I have exams, I'll be online only 1 hour. But 99% I'm online 4-6 hours or even more when I'm free all day

◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives? Yes, by the way, I've neither been muted nor banned since I joined the game :)

EDIT: I'm currently in Daredevils, [DD] at the moment, just entered it 1 minute ago, sorry for not mentioning it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Join our discord: discord.saaf.tk
    Adope Adope: Your english teacher surely isn't