Hell's Soldiers is a clan that was created in August, 2016. It was formed by the members of another clan belonging to another server. Our main skill set is tailored towards the hydra gameplay as our main objective is to be the best, if not, one of the best hydra clans on MTA:SA. However, that is not our only aim, as we also love putting aside all the thrills of fighting at bank robberies, wars, dogfights and so on to simply relax together. Just like on the server itself, our clan contains different people from different countries, religions, etc., so we are proud to be able to, in a way, introduce a colorful group of players to those that join our clan with which they are likely to form a connection fairly quickly upon entering. That being said, we are always attentive in expanding our clan to enjoy the many activities done on the server with both novices and old members.
LS Base - Level 2
SF Base - Level 2
Custom Hydra Skin - Yes
Custom Player Skins - Two(Primary ID: 278 | Secondary ID: 46)
LV Base (coming soon...)
1. HS members stand no exception to the server rules. Hence, the first rule, all the clan members are obliged to follow each and every server rule.
2. The clan chat must be kept confidential. Since most of the server staffs belong to this clan, there are instances where sensitive information is shared within the clan chat and it must remain within the members of the clan.
3. 'Bros before hoes', yeah, we mean it. For maintaining effective teamwork and a good team atmosphere within the clan it is expected that all the members treat each other equally and have each other's back at all times. For instance; if your non-teammate friend attacks a member of yours and you notice it or he/she asks for help, you're obliged to temporarily set your alliance with the non-teammate aside and help your team member in need.
4. Clan events/missions such as hydra fleets hosted by senior members/leaders must be attended by all online members.
5. Personal hatred, team killing or bullying clan mates will not be tolerated. Any similar issue should be brought to the leader's attention before it escalates.
6. Leaving the clan without notice or for not being able to get along with a member or two will result in you being permanently blacklisted from joining the clan again.
7. Every member is expected to be active on a daily basis, if not, atleast 7-10 hours a week. In case of extended inactivity, a leader has to be informed about the inactivity prior to being inactive or it will result in the member being kicked.
P.S - more information may be given to the recruit upon joining the clan.
▸ In-Game nick: ▸ Age: ▸ Activity time: ▸ Reputation: ▸ Level: ▸ Current clan: ▸ Previous nicks: ▸ Previous clans: ▸ Clans owned (if any): ◉ Why do you want to join our clan? ◉ How can the clan benefit from your membership? ◉ What do you specialize in (gameplay related)? ◉ Name one (or more) thing you would want to change in the way the clan functions? ◉ SCENARIO: Suppose you're a member of the clan and a leader takes everyone's vote on adding a new member. Almost everyone vote to have him/her except you. You do not have have any legit reason to vote against him as it's mainly due to your personal hate towards him. In such a case, what will you do? ◉ How many hours a day are you able to be active on SAAF? ◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives?
Last edited by a moderator:
- Show all