Ghost Company [OPEN]

ScrpyBWA

Clan Owner
Sep 13, 2016
Kuwait
scrapygraphics.carbonmade.com
GHOST COMPANY

Welcome to the Application center for Ghost Company! We are Recruiting! For now we have no requirements! Just apply using the application format listed below, and we will see if you are deemed fitting for GC. We have a Beautiful LVL 1 Base in LV mapped by none other than Ryan.

Rules:
1. Follow all Server Rules
2.Treat other players as equal
3. MUST HAVE DECENT ENGLISH
3.Have Fun!

Application Format:
[GAME INFO]
In-Game Name:

[QUESTIONS]

Why are you applying for GC?
What makes you a special player?
Why do you think we should invite you to GC?
What do you expect from us as a clan?

[AGREEMENTS]
Do you agree to follow all Server Rules?
Do you agree to follow all Clan Rules?
Do you agree that a punishment of ANY kind will get you instantly kicked?

Blacklist
None, yet.

hassankhan

Aug 25, 2016
pakistan
QUESTIONS
1/I am applying for [GC] cause i want to be a member of it .
2/only skills make me good player
3/its [GC] owner or leader choice if he wants to add me or no .
4/idk this answer
AGREEMENT
1/yes
2/Yes
3/yes
nick in game= [Turbulence]Star
age= 13
nationality=Pakistan
Hours = its more than 500 hours
Reputation=75
level= 79

LoneWanderer

Sep 3, 2016
Unknown
Hello,
I would like to apply to The Ghost Company,the information are listed below :);

Application Format:
[GAME INFO]
In-Game Name: Lonewanderer
Hours: ~150 (i've joined before the "SAAF Revolution",mid 2015 then i quit,and rejoins only to find the server(s) split up,members since ~June 2015 i can't recall.."
Level: 23

Why? "I feel empty inside,without any clan to thrive,i don't have jobs for a living,life,dreams,and goals."
What makes you special? "i can't judge"
Why do you think you're acceptable? "consistency"
What do you expect? "a job,friends,teams"

[AGREEMENTS]
Do you agree to follow all Server Rules? yes,i agree
Do you agree to follow all Clan Rules? yes,i agree
Do you agree that a punishment of ANY kind will get you instantly kicked? ....yes,i agree
[o] I accept the terms and conditions
Regards,
-L

Lester

Oct 9, 2016
Application Format:
[GAME INFO]
In-Game Name:Lester
Hours:54
Level:34(61% completed for leveling up to 35)

[QUESTIONS]
Why are you applying for GC? To be honest, I am applying for Ghost Company because they have a base and I know the owners from another server. I was a part of this clan before but I left because some of the members were team killing
What makes you a special player? What makes me special is that I am loyal and my communication skills are good. I am also good with a sniper :)
Why do you think we should invite you to GC? You should invite me because I have skills and your clan will get a good first impression
What do you expect from us as a clan? I Expect the Clan members and the clan to be more mature then my Last time . tbh(I also expect Free hunters xD)

[AGREEMENTS]
Do you agree to follow all Server Rules?Yes
Do you agree to follow all Clan Rules?Yes
Do you agree that a punishment of ANY kind will get you instantly kicked? I am well aware of this

MrMcawesome

Nov 17, 2016
Hello,
I would like to apply to The Ghost Company, the information are listed below.

Application Format:
[Game Info]
In game name: Shadow
Hours:43 (well I have joined on SAAF at January,2016. But First I Got a level 43 account suspended for joining unofficial G******** groups and then I forgot my new level 52 account Password. I still tiring to remember the password.)

level:10 89% done and still leveling up

[Question]
Why are you Appling for GC? Well I wanna join because this clan is my favorite because Ghost Company. And this clan has a Base also. And I am Sorry for leaving this clan because my brother was playing and the clan said to put /ss100.But my brother didn't put /ss 100. And for that I got kicked. But It wasn't fault.

What makes you a special player? Well I am special because I am a YouTuber. And I have forgotten the password of my level 52 account. so can not logging to that account. Right now my account is level 10 but I Have the skills of level 52 players.. And this makes me special and I am also good a Sniper and M4A1 :D

What do you think why should we invite you to our clan? Because I got skill of a high level player and as youtuber I have skill of Photoshop and Video editing so I can make video or awesome pictures of Ghost Company and post them to Social Communication like Facebook YouTube. So the clan will be popular.. And for this you may invite me to Ghost Company.

what do you expect from from us as clan? I expect Clan members should be helpful to other clan mates and the clan to be more mature like past time. Also I want this clan to be Helpful in SAAF.

[AGEEMNTS]
Do you agree to follow all server Rules? Yes
Do you agree to follow all clan rules? Yes
Do you agree that a punishment of ANY kind will get you instantly kicked? Yes I agree.

MrMcawesome

Nov 17, 2016
Hello,
I would like to apply to The Ghost Company, the information are listed below.

Application Format:
[Game Info]
In game name: Shadow
Hours:43 (well I have joined on SAAF at January,2016 .But First I Got a level 43 account suspended for joining unofficial G******** groups and then I forgot my new level 52 account Password. I still tiring to remember the password.)

[/color]Reputation:75.00
level:10 89% done and still leveling up

[Question]
Why are you Appling for GC? Well I wanna join because this clan is my favorite because Ghost Company. And this clan has a Base also. And I am Sorry for leaving this clan because my brother was playing and the clan said to put /ss100.But my brother didn't put /ss 100. And for that I got kicked. But It wasn't fault.

What makes you a special player? Well I am special because I am a YouTuber. And I have forgotten the password of my level 52 account. so can not logging to that account. Right now my account is level 10 but I Have the skills of level 52 players.. And this makes me special and I am also good a Sniper and M4A1 :D

What do you think why should we invite you to our clan? Because I got skill of a high level player and as youtuber I have skill of Photoshop and Video editing so I can make video or awesome pictures of Ghost Company and post them to Social Communication like Facebook YouTube. So the clan will be popular.. And for this you may invite me to Ghost Company.

what do you expect from from us as clan? I expect Clan members should be helpful to other clan mates and the clan to be more mature like past time. Also I want this clan to be Helpful in SAAF.

[AGEEMNTS]
Do you agree to follow all server Rules? Yes
Do you agree to follow all clan rules? Yes
Do you agree that a punishment of ANY kind will get you instantly kicked? Yes I agree.

nikishere

Apr 17, 2017
QUESTIONS
1 I am applying for [GC] cause i want to be a member of it .
2 Only skills make me good player .
3 its [GC] owner or leader choice if he wants to add me or no .
4 idk this answer .
AGREEMENT
1 yes .
2 yes .
3 yes .
nick in game - Nikishere
age - 14
nationality - Romanian
Hours - 7 but i playing for 3 days
Reputation- idk
level- 4
Thank you for support pls accept me xD

Terrorist

Feb 3, 2018
Xxxxxxxxxxx

GHOST COMPANY

Welcome to the Application center for Ghost Company! We are Recruiting! For now we have no requirements! Just apply using the application format listed below, and we will see if you are deemed fitting for GC. We have a Beautiful LVL 1 Base in LV mapped by none other than Ryan.

Rules:
3.Have Fun!

Application Format:
[GAME INFO]
In-Game Name:

[QUESTIONS]

[AGREEMENTS]
Do you agree to follow all Server Rules?
Do you agree to follow all Clan Rules?
Do you agree that a punishment of ANY kind will get you instantly kicked?

Blacklist
None, yet.

GHOST COMPANY

Rules:
3.Have Fun!

Application Format:
[GAME INFO]
In-Game Name: Terrorist
Hours:6-8
ReputLevel:35.00
Level:18

[QUESTIONS]
A.)Im applying for this clan beacuse my friends are in this clan [GC] Evilboss...And also im new to this game

A.)I never do rming kills either by gun like m4 or AWP or by Hunter..

A.)Im an Indian.......And i just want to experiance this clan...what i had heard about them is that this clan is good for beginers

A.)The one and only thing i except is team work and freindship frm the clan

[AGREEMENTS]
Do you agree to follow all Server Rules?Yes
Do you agree to follow all Clan Rules?Yes.
Do you agree that a punishment of ANY kind will get you instantly kicYes.

Blacklist
None, yet.

Quebits

Apr 15, 2018
Application Format:
[GAME INFO]
In-Game Name: Dash
Hours: 48
Level: 27 ( 99% completed for leveling up to 28)

[QUESTIONS]
1.Why are you applying for GC? im applying for this clan because i herd rumors that this clan have a very good reputation and To be honest i want to meet a good players in this Clan
2.What makes you a special player? i played Fps Games for 3 year's right now and i believe that i have a good skills and good Attitude to others
3.why do you think we should invite you to GC? because i have a good skills and i will do anything that i can do to have a good reputation to the clan
4.What do you expect from us as a clan? im expect Clan Members Should be a good players And helpfull to Other Members

AGREEMENTS:
1.Do you agree to follow all server Rules? Yes
2.Do you agree to follow all Clan Rules? Yes
3.Do you agree that a punishment of any kind will get you instantly kicked? Yes i agree.

General
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Join our discord: discord.saaf.tk
    Adope Adope: Your english teacher surely isn't