1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Are you a VIP? Do you own a clan? You can now join the respective usergroup and even manage your own clan if you're a clan owner by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

You decide the name of the game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dollarman 2.0, Oct 12, 2017.

?

Will this be good?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Dollarman 2.0

Hello there, I woke up today and I had an amazing idea about a minigame that can be added in SAAF. It will be kinda like TDM but more fun/cooler. There will be two teams (minimum player = 3), special maps can be created for those types of TDM but each team would have a like kill count. There will be like a countdown for each team. You will be given a specific weapon, each team will have the same weapons. Their icons must be displayed on the map. For example, when the match start, everybody will fight. If the first team got the first 3 kills, the whole teams' weapon will changed to another more powerful weapon. And yeah, you must be able to respawn. After getting the second weapon, they will continue fighting until the team get the third weapon that is more stronger. Then the last weapon must be a melee one. After getting like a Knife or a Machete, the team will be invisible on the map that is their icon will disappear. And then, the first one to kill their rivals with the knife or machete wins the game.

THE WEAPONS

Rocket Launcher (Normal one)
    2. Minigun (If possible)
    M4 or AK47
    4. Knife

Hope you guys like my idea. Bye!

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Mazarati

Server Staff

Senior Warden
    Nice idea :thumbsup:
    Thanks for your suggestion :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. MariusLTU

Server Staff

Junior Warden
    It's great idea!!! (Y)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bilal

Server Staff Hell's Soldiers

Junior Warden
    Nice one :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. OhhKarim

This will not be fun at all and very unfair, I will explain to you why.

Lets say both teams are 3 players each so 3v3, and both start with the weapon knife, then team A killed team B with knives.
    Now team B has a more powerful gun, lets say ak47, and team A still has knives.
    Team B will be able to kill team A very easily, so then when team B kills team A they will get an even MORE powerful gun.
    Like the minigun that you said, so team B now has miniguns and team A has knives. LOL, they will not be able to get a single kill.

So this will be useless, and this is also basically a rip-off from the game mode called ''Gun Game'' from Call of Duty but very poorly written.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Dollarman 2.0

OhhKarim, you didn't understand that at all. All with starts with a weapon (Rocket Launcher) and goes along, the LAST weapon will be knife. Learn to read at least before commenting dumb thing like you just did...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. OhhKarim

The LAST weapon will be knife then it's still retarded because how will you kill someone with a knife when they have guns, there is zero chance. You are dumb not me.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Dollarman 2.0

That's the fun mate, at last, both will have the knife. Think well and take your time to answer, don't talk rubbish here...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. OhhKarim

''That is the fun'' no it's not, that's retarded. Your suggestion is rubbish, not my well-explained reply.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Adope

VIP

You are always negative with every suggestion

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. OhhKarim

I'm stating my opinion, it doesn't have to be positive.

12. Dollarman 2.0

Yeah but you're always negative, don't you have friends in real life? You look like a lonely person