1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Are you a VIP? Do you own a clan? You can now join the respective usergroup and even manage your own clan if you're a clan owner by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tracer bullets and hydra cannon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sazzad, Oct 10, 2017.

1. sazzad

Below is a video demonstration of the tracer mod and a download link for it. The tracer mod in the download link is not the same as the one in the video but it is similar. The bullet trails are thicker, red and much more visible than the one in the video.

http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-mods/49569-shots-realistic.html

And this is a link to the cannon mod for the hydra. For an idea as simple as this, the mod seems to be very rare therefore i was unable to find one with the fire rate and sound of a mini-gun which i think would have been more suitable for the hydra considering how fast it is in the server.
    The tracer actually works with this mod which makes the hydra look cooler.

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=17435

#1 sazzad, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dollarman 2.0

-1 for me, the effect and sound on SAAF is perfect. That yellowish light is too fake/not realistic, anyways, thanks for that awesome suggestion and peace out :)

3. sazzad

The tracer mod doesn't make any changes to the sound. And the one in the download link isnt the same one in the video. the tracers are red and they arent as cartoonish as the one in the video. they r more realistic and the trails are much more visible. But ig the yellowish tracer effect in the server arent that bad either.

#3 sazzad, Oct 11, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  4. Bilal

Server Staff Hell's Soldiers

Junior Warden
    These effects look naturalistic, and will prove to be instrumental and promote realism. Despite that, the links you provided are not MTA resources but only compatible with GTA SA. Of course, i'm not denying the fact that these could be produced into an MTA resource and implemented in SAAF. Nonetheless, it would require a fair amount of time and effort to code and put it into practice.

Without question, these modifications have a lot of potential, however it is highly unlikely that it will be put into practice anytime soon. Not to mention that the existing tracer effect is substantial. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. :)

5. Oxygeny

Clan Owner

For me its nice idea ,but i agree with Biali. Decoding will takes too long.

6. MariusLTU

Server Staff

Junior Warden
    Nice idea but atleast i dont think that it would change anything for me..

7. OhhKarim

Useless and the it looks ugly in my opinion.