1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Are you a VIP? Do you own a clan? You can now join the respective usergroup and even manage your own clan if you're a clan owner by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hell's Soldiers [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Clan Applications' started by Ryan, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Azraeel

▸ In-Game nick: Azraeel
    ▸ Age: 15
    ▸ Activity time: 64 hours
    ▸ Reputation: 44.8
    ▸ Level: 18
    ▸ Current clan: The Damned
    ▸ Previous nicks: Non
    ▸ Previous clans: Non
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): Non

◉ Why do you want to join our clan?

To help the clan become the #1 clan in SAAF and help it become the best clan.

◉ How can the clan benefit from your membership?

I'd continuously capture terfs, rob banks, and help it become the #1 clan in SAAF

◉ What do you specialize in (gameplay related)?

Weapons, setting traps, and driving.

◉ Name one (or more) thing you would want to change in the way the clan functions?

Get the clan to help each other at all times no matter what the situation is.

◉ SCENARIO: Suppose you're a member of the clan and a leader takes everyone's vote on adding a new member. Almost everyone vote to have him/her except you. You do not have have any legit reason to vote against him as it's mainly due to your personal hate towards him. In such a case, what will you do?

I'd vote him/her into the clan.

◉ How many hours a day are you able to be active on SAAF?

10 hours

◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives?

Yes, I do accept.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Netkims

In-Game nick: Netkims
    ▸ Age: 17
    ▸ Activity time: 97 Hours.
    ▸ Reputation: 75.00
    ▸ Level: 26
    ▸ Current clan: The Damned [TD]
    ▸ Previous nicks: N/A.
    ▸ Previous clans: The Assassins [TA]
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): N/A.

I want to join Hell's Soldiers because I want to meet new friends , I want to help everyone out, I wish to turn it to the best it can be with mine and everyone's effort.

As I mentioned on the question above, I want to turn Hell's Soldiers the best it can be through helping new members, being loyal to the server itself, respecting everyone and helping the clan's members in activities such as Bank Robberies or when they are in a hard situation.

I am decent at dogfighting.
    I am pretty good with rifles, such as M4A1 and AK47, I am also good with a sniper, the AWP.

◉ Name one (or more) thing you would want to change in the way the clan functions?

In the clan, what would I like to change is the fact that members are always on the hunting , and never be together, I think that they should be together and hang out aswell, well not constantly, just sometimes, because it'll be important for the clan's chemistry, so that the communication will be easier and it's members can respect other members from the same clan.

◉ SCENARIO: Suppose you're a member of the clan and a leader takes everyone's vote on adding a new member. Almost everyone vote to have him/her except you. You do not have have any legit reason to vote against him as it's mainly due to your personal hate towards him. In such a case, what will you do?

I would just act calmly and accept him, when he's in I would spend more time with him because by working together, I can understand him better and perhaps even develop some empathy.

I can spend 2-4 hours , sometimes it can hit 6 hours.

◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives?

Yes, I accept the clan rules and I am ready to help the clan achieve it's objectives, if I am added.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ThirtyK

Clan Owner

▸ In-Game nick: ThirtyK
    ▸ Age: 20
    ▸ Activity time: more or less 1240 hours
    ▸ Level: 106
    ▸ Current clan: The Shooters, Laughing Devils
    ▸ Previous nicks: ThirtyK
    ▸ Previous clans: Hell's Soldiers, Lightning
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): The Shooters, Laughing Devils

Because I was part of it before I had family problems, is a mature clan and helpful and you can have fun with them.
    I can help the others in bank robbery or other acrivity
    I have a small, very small YouTube account, and I can post there some stunts video.
    I think the clan is perfect like this.
    ◉ SCENARIO: Suppose you're a member of the clan and a leader takes everyone's vote on adding a new member. Almost everyone vote to have him/her except you. You do not have have any legit reason to vote against him as it's mainly due to your personal hate towards him. In such a case, what will you do? I think if the whole clan want to add this player, I don't have to vote against him only for stupid reasons but I need to accept it for the benefits of the clan.

10-15 hours per day.
    Of course I accept.

4. Yoobi

VIP

▸ In-Game nick: Yoobi .
    ▸ Age: 23 .
    ▸ Activity time: 1681
    ▸ Reputation: 75 .
    ▸ Current clan: AVALANCHE .
    ▸ Previous nicks: Punisher .
    ▸ Previous clans: The crackheads [TC] .
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): The Punishers ( deleted ) .

I was already in HS and got kicked , i have a lot of friends in HS and i wanna get a chance to join again .

I'm gonna participate in every war event.. I'll help in any other clan activities (bank or smh...)
    I'm a clean player who knows all the rules .

I'm pretty skilled in dogfight , and this my last video

◉ Name one (or more) thing you would want to change in the way the clan functions?I'd like to add a leader board, that contains the top 5 xp earners weekly .

In this case, I'll vote to have him, the clan benefits are above every thing (personal stuff..)

i can play up to 6 or 8 hours per day .

yes i will follow all the clan rules and help the clan achieve its objective .

5. Deadly

▸ In-Game nick: Deadly
    ▸ Age: 14
    ▸ Activity time: 1031
    ▸ Level: 192
    ▸ Current clan: RIP
    ▸ Previous nicks: -/-
    ▸ Previous clans: ROCKET
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): I don't have a clan!

◉ Why do you want to join our clan? I hope that one day I can be member of this wonderful clan! It's my dream to be in HS! I promise to follow the rules! And all of the clan members are my friends! :)

◉ How can the clan benefit from your membership? I'll help my brothers to rob the bank, wars, Dogfights etc.. I'll also help them to do their STAFF work! Or If someone have a problem, I'll do my best to help him! :)

◉ What do you specialize in (gameplay related)? Guns and hydra gameplay!

From 4 to 7 hours per day

Yes of course! I accept to follow the clan rules! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zniper

▸ In-Game nick: Zniper
    ▸ Activity time: well its just 1h iam new but funny one .
    ▸ Reputation: 78 .
    ▸ Level: 3
    ▸ Current clan: None
    ▸ Previous nicks: Zniper only
    ▸ Previous clans: -
    ▸ Clans owned (if any):-

◉ Why do you want to join our clan? Well, i just really doesnt know why its from my mind but here is some reasons i got . i want to join this clan because has been got a amazing leaders , i really know that if i join it i will enjoy with guys , and they too , members are active in game , always they make some wars etc ..

◉ How can the clan benefit from your membership? I'll help them too much firstly I'm gonna participate in every war event.. I'll help in any other clan activities (bank or smh...)

◉ What do you specialize in (gameplay related)? I'm pretty skilled

◉ Name one (or more) thing you would want to change in the way the clan functions? The activities .

◉ SCENARIO: Suppose you're a member of the clan and a leader takes everyone's vote on adding a new member. Almost everyone vote to have him/her except you. You do not have have any legit reason to vote against him as it's mainly due to your personal hate towards him. In such a case, what will you do? its spend on the man , if he meet the requeiments why not i will vote + but if he not i will vote - idc if i hate him or what ( i dont hate anyone ) .

◉ How many hours a day are you able to be active on SAAF? forum 3 , ig about 5

◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives? Yes ofc .

7. [Shooter]Zed

▸ In-Game nick: [TC]Zed
    ▸ Age: 17
    ▸ Activity time: 367 hrs But my Old Hrs deleted.
    ▸ Level: 175
    ▸ Current clan: --
    ▸ Previous nicks:Walidmo
    ▸ Previous clans:--
    ▸ Clans owned (if any):---

I like Clan HS . its my dream to join it .
    Helping in DF,Event,BR,Asking where is The treasure ...
    WP, And DF coming soon .
    idk

IDK , but the clan can Choose :)
    i can be Online 3 to 8 hrs Per days.
    Yes im happy to that why not .

8. Vinay Adapa

▸ In-Game nick: Vinay
    ▸ Activity time: 1163
    ▸ Level: 191
    ▸ Current clan: Immortals
    ▸ Previous nicks: Jing
    ▸ Previous clans: Rocket
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): Leopards , Iceblade , World Warriors , Indian Heroes.

-As everyone else know , HS contributes to server the best , I'd like to take part in its services and give it my best .

-I support the clan members and help in events . The clan get my help at any moment.

-I'm good in guns and a little bit in hydra and I'm good at cracking the bank.

-To my knowledge , there are no changes required , the clan is functioning the best.

-I'll go with the majority of votes and if that particular member is added , I'll try to be his friend just like with everyone else.

-Normally 6 hours or more.

-Yeah , as a member of the clan I will obey each and every rule of the clan.

9. Starfish

▸ In-Game nick:Starfish
    ▸ Age:16
    ▸ Activity time: current hours = 353 Hours
    ▸ Reputation:+75.00
    ▸ Level: current level = 83
    ▸ Current clan: [Immortal] The Immortals
    ▸ Previous nicks: never had one
    ▸ Previous clans: [TC] The Crackheads
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): never had one

[HS] gives player respect & more

i know how to crack & i think i'm nice player :/

i'm good in weapons (*AWP,MA41,AkM4 & Model 870*)

I dont know :/

i dont know but the clan 'll chose :/

5+ hours everday

I sure do :/

10. Yoobi

VIP

▸ In-Game nick: Yoobi .
    ▸ Age: 23 .
    ▸ Activity time: 1681
    ▸ Reputation: 75 .
    ▸ Level : 186 ( soon 187 ) .
    ▸ Current clan: AVALANCHE .
    ▸ Previous nicks: Punisher .
    ▸ Previous clans: Immortal
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): The Punishers ( deleted ) .

I was already in HS and got kicked , i have a lot of friends in HS and i wanna get a chance to join again .

I'm gonna participate in every war event.. I'll help in any other clan activities (bank or smh...)

I'm pretty skilled in dogfight , and this my last video

◉ Name one (or more) thing you would want to change in the way the clan functions?I'd like to add a leader board, that contains the top 5 xp earners weekly .

In this case, I'll vote to have him, the clan benefits are above every thing (personal stuff..)

i can play up to 6 or 8 hours per day .

yes i will follow all the clan rules and help the clan achieve its objective .

11. orean

-in game-nick: orean
    ▸ Age:18
    ▸ Activity time:2017
    ▸ Reputation:75
    ▸ Level:45
    ▸ Current clan:The Damned tag:[TD]
    ▸ Previous nicks:malk
    ▸ Previous clans:King of ghost
    ▸ Clans owned (if any):None but planning to buy one soon

◉ Why do you want to join our clan ? i love server Saaf, I want to be one of the kings of the game

◉ How can the clan benefit from your membership? pro to AWP and M4 and AK and hunter and hydra.

◉ What do you specialize in (gameplay related)? i know to play AWP and Hydra

◉ Name one (or more) thing you would want to change in the way the clan functions? nope

◉ SCENARIO: Suppose you're a member of the clan and a leader takes everyone's vote on adding a new member. Almost everyone vote to have him/her except you. You do not have have any legit reason to vote against him as it's mainly due to your personal hate towards him. In such a case, what will you do?I do not do Shi because there is a head in the clan

◉ How many hours a day are you able to be active on SAAF? 7 or 8 hours

◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives? yes

12. Bach07

▸ In-Game nick: Bach
    ▸ Age: 16
    ▸ Activity time: 300 Hours (It was reset)
    ▸ Reputation: 61.80
    ▸ Level: 153
    ▸ Current clan: Predator
    ▸ Previous nicks: Fbi (back in 2013)
    ▸ Previous clans: The Crackheads
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): I owned 2 clan, [MOD] and [LOA]. Both are deleted.

- HS has always been the strongest clan in SAAF. Like me many others wish to join HS. Hell's Soldiers has many of my close friends, which is why its the ideal clan for a person who likes to make friends and keep people company. I've always wished to join HS, and when I saw the post about how HS will be recruiting, I did not hesitate for a second to apply.

- The clan can benefit from my membership in many ways, for example, I am a friendly person who dosen't hold grudges and many others like that about me, But that dosent make me speical. I also am specialized in guns and Hydras Dogfights. I use my gun specialty to keep my team safe in Bank Robbery.

- I am specialized in Guns, Driving, Flying, and Hydra Dogfights. I've posted multiple gameplays of war events in the server, and Hydra Gameplay all having 300 views. I am well known for being good in Hydras and Guns, also having me in a clan during a Bank Robbery is a better chance of successfully completing it.

- I personaly think that HS could not be better. It's has everything I look forward for a clan having before i join. For Example, Members who respect each other, Manner, and Guidance.

- I would sort out the issue with the player and welcome them in the clan if they are added. I don't personaly hate people but I do get annoyed like every normal person.

- I can play SAAF 5 Hours on weekdays and 7 hours on weekends. In breaks of school I can be online most of the day.

Yes, whatever it takes.

#52 Bach07, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  13. ..Shady..

VIP

▸ In-Game nick: [Shooter]Shady
    ▸ Activity time: 1700+
    ▸ Level: 191
    ▸ Current clan: The Shooters
    ▸ Previous nicks: Maxpayne , Caesar , Blaze , Soundwave
    ▸ Previous clans: TC , NFS , Predator , Immortals , FO
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): None.

i think because it's the most comfortable clan in the server , The Most Skilled;
    And Bec. Some of them are my Friends.

the clan can benefit from me in The Bank Robbery (Protecting - Cracking)

I'm Specialize in Protecting / Cracking in (Bank Robbery) And Also Skilled in using Weapons.

Nothing on my Mind now Bec. i didn't join the clan to see everything the clan do , But as i see from outside the clan ,, everything perfect
    .. Maybe i can answer on this later if Possible.

Nothing i can do about this .. its the Clan Choice and they Voted to add him. Just try to be Friendly with him as much as i can

From 5 to 7 Hours (Maybe More)

Yes.

14. Frostedflame

▸ In-Game nick:Frostedflame
    ▸ Age:20
    ▸ Activity time:99
    ▸ Reputation:75.00
    ▸ Level:46
    ▸ Current clan:no clan
    ▸ Previous nicks:frostedflame
    ▸ Previous clans:NFS AND KOG
    ▸ Clans owned (if any):

BECAUSE I LIKE THE CLAN AND THE MEMBERS THEY RESPECT EACH OTHER AND EVERYONE IN THE SERVER

I WILL HELP THE CLAN MEMBERS IN ANY WAR AND BANK ROBBERY AND PTP AND THE TDM
    I'm good at dogfighting and weapons also iam good at driving any vechile

i wont refuse any one how can help the clan
    more than seven hours
    yeah sure i love the server

15. Shaeyen

▸ In-Game nick: Shaeyen
    ▸ Age: 18
    ▸ Activity time: 1340
    ▸ Level: 166
    ▸ Current clan: Rocket
    ▸ Previous nicks: Shawny
    ▸ Previous clans: The Immortal
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): -

I would like to be in the clan, because I wanted since the beginning in the clan, I know they hold each time together and support each other.
    I have a lot of friends in the clan with whom I could play together even better.

I would be loyal to the clan and help each time where I can.
    I would be fussing at the event's.
    I am very active, almost 10-12 hours a day, since I now have 1 year free

I have been playing with the AWP for 6 years, but I still learn to improve with Hydra

◉ SCENARIO: Suppose you're a member of the clan and a leader takes everyone's vote on adding a new member.
    Almost everyone vote to have him/her except you. You do not have have any legit reason to vote against him as it's mainly due to your personal hate towards him.
    In such a case, what will you do?
    I would not even come back to the hate because you can change and re-start, everyone has earned a 2nd chance

10-12 Hours a day.

Yes I will, I want to be a part of the clan.

◉ My own
    I know I had the perfect start with 1-2 members from the clan, but I want to apologize, and try to re-enter and forget the past, as I already say how I would act with the 2nd chance I would They also like to get, thank you for reading

#55 Shaeyen, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Klemzy

Clan Owner

▸ In-Game nick: [AP]Klemzy
    ▸ Activity time: 605 hours
    ▸ Level: 85
    ▸ Current clan: The Apocalypse
    ▸ Previous nicks: / (using this from when I started playing MTA)
    ▸ Previous clans: The immortals, The Crackheads, The Invincibles, The turbulence ...
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): The Apocalypse, The Turbulence (deleted)

I am mature, skillful in dogfights. I know how to solve problems, I am good mapper and so on. I do not tolerate impersonators, liars ...
    I am making fair decisions, I do not prefer any player better than other, I do not "asslick". And as I said before I am skillful in dogfights and mature. And I Will do 100% best of me to be proper of your clan. I am very friendly, I try to help my team mates as much as I can. And I am good at cracking the code at bank robbery. And if I join, I think people will accept me, because I have plenty of friends there (but that isn't the priority)
    I am good at hydra, shooting, running events (clan events for now), bank robberies, PTP's, Haystack, generally all events.
    Everything is okay, just in the panel all the ranks can not be visible maybe that could be changed (fixed).
    Even if I don't like him I must accept him, I try to be nice to him and teach him some things. I do not want to be enemy with anybody and I support my clan 100% so I must accept members to if I like it or no (I usually like them).
    Depends. Usually upto 5 sometimes maybe upto 8
    ◉ Do you accept to follow all the clan rules if you were to be added and help the clan achieve it's objectives
    With all my pleasure, I do.

17. Rozan

VIP

▸ In-Game nick: [TC]Rozan
    ▸ Age: 19
    ▸ Activity time: 853
    ▸ Level: 146
    ▸ Current clan: The Crackheads
    ▸ Previous nicks: [Neutral]Wader, [Neutral]Rozan
    ▸ Previous clans: The Neutral
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): No

This is the best clan on the server. It is played by very strong players who have the fighting skills use Hydra and also very good use weapons.Each player is good in a particular case and the HS clan gathered unique players. I'm always ready to help if it is required of me. I like to be in a team full of friendly and helpful people, ready to help his team and have no doubt in HS to play same people. I admit not very good use Hydra, but if I get the chance to join the HS clan, then I would be able to train the best pilots and my skills are able be their level.

I'm friendly and helpful person, ready to help. Always train and improve the tactics of warfare. Good use M4A1. I am very good protect the Bank. I can hack the Bank. Often kill the attacker of the Bank, if he not with my clan. Have experience in capturing territories. I appreciate and respect their teammates. I always enjoy spend time on the server.

Protect cracker the Bank, if it is with my clan. Participate in the shootings. I can crack the Bank.

I vote him/here.

About 2-3 hours.

Yes, of course.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Karlo

▸ In-Game nick: Karlo
    ▸ Age: I wouldn't like to reveal it here but if you are really interested you can ask me via pm.
    ▸ Activity time: 900 hrs
    ▸ Reputation: 375.00
    ▸ Level: 138
    ▸ Current clan: None
    ▸ Previous nicks: [HS]Karlo
    ▸ Previous clans: HS
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): None

I was in HS with many of the current members and I got used to that great atmosphere. I have friends in HS and I would like to be with them and my brother who is also in HS. The clan has always been special when it comes to fighting and I really enjoy DM-ing.

I would be another member to have fun with and I would help them whenever they need help, at events if needed, at BR, etc.

I think I am pretty good in weapons and in dogfights but I didn't practice in dogfights because I wasn't in a clan nor was I a VIP. I practiced a bit in TDMs.

I would like to help the clan to get even better than now in BRs but I can't think of anything else.

I would first vote for him/her to join and then to try to fix the relations between us. I was already in this situation because the player had a bad reputation and we were not allies but I didn't vote against him and then after a very short time we became friends.

How many hours a day are you able to be active on SAAF?
    Around 3 to 4 sometimes even more especially now during the holidays but I might play less if Dman has to cause we share the same PC.

Yes I do.

I would also like to say that I went inactive cause of school and when I had time to play games they were short games over my phone. I did get a bit bored because I don't play many games but if I had more time I would have played on the server. I hoped that I could come back to SAAF but I came after the school tests.

• Like Like x 1
  19. lounes1

▸ In-Game nick: Chrif.
    ▸ Age: 15.
    ▸ Activity time: 737 hrs.
    ▸ Reputation: 150.00
    ▸ Level : 198.
    ▸ Current clan: None.
    ▸ Previous nicks: Chrif.
    ▸ Previous clans: None.
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): None.

I would like to join because it's a great clan, all my friends are there, and i want to help them.

I'll help them at br, at dogfight too, if they asked about help i'll.

I'm a veteran dogfighter, I also specialize in gunfights, capturing turfs, and cracking the bank's code.

About 8-9 hrs per day. ( I love SAAF) ! :)

Yes, whatever it takes.

20. Riad

▸ In-Game nick: [LW]Riad
    ▸ Age: You can ask me this question in a private message
    ▸ Activity time: 1869h
    ▸ Level: 183
    ▸ Current clan: Lords Of War
    ▸ Previous nicks: None
    ▸ Previous clans: Predator , Immortal , TC.
    ▸ Clans owned (if any): None

- I would like to a HS member with my friends and dawgs because HS is a strong clan.
    - I will help my teammates when they're in troubles / when they need help.
    - I'm good at Guns Gameplays , Dogfighting and drifting.
    - i'll change rolation between players or something else better than now
    - In this situation , i will vote for him by No , but if he were accepted to join the clan , i'll try to fix the relation with him.
    - About 8/10 hours per day ( weekend )
    - Yes , I do

• Like Like x 1